I know that all the stock pictures I post have the rules on Artist's Comment but if I change something about them I don't want to have all that work changing them on all stock pictures. So this journal entry will serve as reference to rule for using my stock. If you want to use my stock, please respect these rules.
What can you do?
- Use them as reference for drawings or paintures and on photomanipulations (or other digital art);
- Use them as prints but I'd like to be noticed.
What you must do?
- Notice me everytime you use my stock;
- Notice me everytime you WANT to use my stock outside dA;
- Credit me on your deviations, either to my profile, deviation or both;
What you cannot do?
- Claim my stock as yours. If you're caught doing this you'll be asked to remove it;
- Use it outside dA without my permission;
- Use it for commercial use (except on dA prints);
These rules may be changed/edited in the future.